How To Weight Lose, Natural Weight Loss Tips
The most common cause of weight gain is consuming too much fat and not doing enough exercise to burn off the excess calories. What typically leads us to gain weight and become obese are imbalances in the mind and body. Here are some tips toÂ weight lose tips. Follow these and tell me about result.
Home Remedies With Food and Herbs:
- Lemons are rich source of vitamins and nutrients. Lemon juice in warm water kick starts your digestive tract and clean out colon
- Mix fresh juice of a lemon in two quarts of filtered and chilled water. Know add half a teaspoon of ground cayenne pepper to it. If you want it to be sweet then add half a teaspoon of maple syrup to it. Lemonade with maple syrup is a popular homemade weight loss drink. However, its effectiveness is yet to be proved.
- Easiest way to fight obesity is to consume 10 grams of honey and a glass of warm water each morning on an empty stomach. The dose can even be increased over time.
- Â Another way to control your weight is by drinking, first thing in the morning, a glass of lukewarm water containing half a lime and one teaspoon of honey. This mixture should be taken every few hours.
- Best method involves eating 10 to 12 fully grown curry leaves every morning. You should do this for three months to see results.
- Eat one or two tomatoes, on an empty stomach, every morning. This should be in place of breakfast and should continue for a few months.
- Add ginger and lemon to a glass of boiling water. Drain the water and have these warm. This works as an appetite suppressant.
- Â Add three teaspoons of lime juice, 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper, and a teaspoon of honey to a cup of water. Drinking this once a day for three months will help with weight loss.
- Take a handful of jujube. Soak these in water overnight. Drain the water and eat these on an empty stomach. You need to do this for a month to see results.
- Eat a lot of cabbage. This is good for weight loss because it contains tartaric acid, which prevents sugar and carbohydrates from being converted to fat.
- Carrot juice with water is another remedy used to lose weight.
- Eat plenty of french beans, jackfruits, grapes, figs, peaches, phalsa and guava.
- Â Green tea is great for weight loss. It also works with including dandelion root.