How to Prevent Dengue Fever Symptoms, Information on Dengue Fever(Part-1)
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Information on Dengue Fever
This prayer three time in the morning and evening Insha Allah you will be save from this deadly dangerous fever.
Dengue is a mosquito-borne infection that in recent decades has become a major international public health concern. The incidence of the disease has grown dramatically around the world, so that nearly 2.5 billion people â€“ two fifths of the worldâ€™s population â€“ are now at risk from this deadly virus. The World Health Organisation (WHO) currently estimates that there may be 50 million dengue infections worldwide every year.
The first case of dengue fever in Pakistan was reported in 1994 in Karachi. Now, nearly two decades later, the disease is rapidly assuming the proportions of an epidemic.
According to the WHO, there is no vaccine to protect the population against the strains of the dengue virus. Although progress is underway, developing a vaccine against the disease, in either its mild or severe form, is challenging. With four closely related viruses that can cause the disease, the vaccine must immunise against all four types to be effective.
Common symptoms of dengue fever may include:
- Internal bleeding in from various part of body.
- Coffee ground vomiting.
- High fever.
Severe Symptoms of Dengue Fever:
- Cough is the sign of severe dengue phase indicator. Your doctor could recommend lung X-Ray Pi or Bi to demonstrate expansion of the lungs. Doctor starts Intravenous therapy with Normal Saline Drips of patients so that the water in body is balanced.
- The Patientâ€™s Health Maintenance Phase.
- Regular heartbeat starts and blood pressure is normal. If the patient get extra Intravenous Fluids then cough and swelling in hands and feet appears, Pulmonary Oedema or Congestive Heart Failure (the heart and lung function reduction) is a sign.
- So doctors recommend medication to control it, Throat wheezing, cough and difficulty in breathing are complicated symptoms of dengue fever. The proportion of white blood cells has become a normal level. Dengue virus infection or symptoms of dengue disease are divided in three stages.
****Early diagnosis of dengue is required to properly control these complications, which could save the lives of patients. An wave of dengue virus infection consists of three stages.
Early Symptoms of Dengue Fever:
- Â High fever with dehydration.
- Dehydration is the process in the body (dehydration) is introduced.
- Hemorrhagic Bleeding â€“ Bleeding in mucus and from the nose, bleeding in womenâ€™s vaginaÂ Â started.
Read now Part one….Click this Hear
How to Protect with Dengue Fever, Protection From Mosquitoes(part-2)