The Milk is Perfect Diet For Health, Discovery Health
Milk plays an important role in many diets today. Many of us grew up eating cheese pizza, yogurt, milk and cookies, and cheesecake. We have grown so comfortable consuming milk and eating milk products that many do not give a second thought to the possible positive and negative effects of milk. Overall, milk does do a body good.
Many people drink a glass of milk daily for calcium and other essential minerals vital for healthy bones. Contrary to popular belief, milk does not lead to the formation of urinary stones or buildup of mineral deposits in the kidney.The important message from this is that it is probably important to include multiple servings of milk as a part of your daily diet. However, simply adding more milk to your diet will add to your total energy intake. if you add more milk to your diet, it likely will be most effective if it replaces other sources of energy from your diet, to ensure you are not consuming excess calories.we should drink milk for stronger nails, teeth and hair.These are the benefits I have with milk but Iâ€™m a believer that milk provides a host of other beauty benefits too such as strong nails, teeth and bones. milk contains the ideal mix of essential nutrients for beautiful healthy hair. The proteins and lipids in milk work to strengthen hair, while the calcium promotes hair growth and aids in preventing hair loss. Milk also contains other hair-friendly nutrients like Vitamins A, B6, and biotin and potassium all of which work together to keep hair soft and shiny.In order to remain adequately hydrated, it is recommended that we consume 6-8 cups of fluid each day.
Milk is filled with nine essential nutrients that benefit our health:
- Â Â Â Calcium: Builds healthy bones and teeth; maintains bone mass.
- Â Â Â Protein: Serves as a source of energy; builds/repairs muscle tissue.
- Potassium: Helps maintain a healthy blood pressure.
- Â Phosphorus: Helps strengthen bones and generate energy.
- Â Vitamin D: Helps maintain bones.
- Â Vitamin B12: Maintains healthy red blood cells and nerve tissue.
- Vitamin A: Maintains the immune system; helps maintain normal vision and skin.
- Â Riboflavin (B2): Converts food into energy.
- Â Niacin: Metabolizes sugars and fatty acids.
Importunes of milk in human’s life:
Human locomotion is made possible by rigid skeletons formed from calcium salts in the ground substance of bone. Less calcium therefore leads to weakened bones, resulting in the serious condition known as osteoporosis. Inappropriate levels of calcium can also lead to kidney stones, seizures, and body spasms. In addition, neurotransmitters specifically rely on calcium ions to continue to relay chemicals to areas of the body that need them. Lastly, calcium is an important factor in the blood coagulation cascade. In short, without calcium, humans could not survive.A recent study of 45,000 Swedish men reported that men who drank 1.5 glasses of milk per day or more, had 35% lower risk of the disease than those who had a low milk intake of less than 2 glasses per week.
You can wear a mask with yoghurt or milk base material as a mask. Purportedly useful to prevent premature aging and repel stains on the face. The trick is easy:
Mix 2 teaspoons of vitamin E into a container (you can get from the capsules containing vitamin E), add 2 teaspoons of yogurt, half a teaspoon of honey and lemon juice, mix well. Apply to entire face and leave to infuse survived 15 minutes. Rinse face with warm water until completely clean.
Tips By Milk:
- If you have a problem with large pores, open, and want glowing skin, the key is turned sour cream (sour milk). Dairy products are very powerful ward off complaints of large pores. The trick: take the sour cream to taste, basuhkan to the face and neck. Wait for 15 minutes and wash clean. Feel the difference.
- Milk Powerful Proven to reduce skin irritation, relieve red spots, reduce allergic reactions in the skin and helps heal wounds. If skin irritation or sensitive skin, apply it sweet or sour milk, cream or buttermik, let it dry itself.
- If you want to remove dead skin cells on the skin, do the scrubbing process so that your skin more bersinar.Caranya: Dissolve a little salt in boiling water then add four cups of instant nonfat milk into it. Next soak for 20 minutes to lukewarm water, do scrubing with a loofah.
- Milk and honey provides strength to all including children and old men and women. A glass of milk and honey daily in the morning is known to improve the stamina of people. While milk contains proteins, honey contains the necessary carbohydrates required for effective metabolism.
- Anti Aging: Milk and honey combination acts not only on the skin but also on the entire body by making it agile and youthful.
- Milk and honey have higher activity on staphylococcus bacteria than milk or honey taken alone. It is also believed that honey added to warm milk cures constipation, flatulence and intestine disorders. It is also good for treating respiratory disorders such as cold and cough.
- Along with 5 portions of fruit and vegetables as part of a low salt diet can reduce high blood pressure in both adults and children.An increasing number of studies suggest that consuming 3 portions of dairy each day.
- Milk is an excellent choice of fluid as it not only re-hydrates the body, but provides a host of beneficial nutrients and protects the teeth at the same time.If we become dehydrated, it can result in poor concentration and memory function and leave you feeling irritable and unwell
- A recent study of 45,000 Swedish men reported that men who drank 1.5 glasses of milk per day or more, had 35% lower risk of the disease than those who had a low milk intake of less than 2 glasses per week.