How Can I Make My Hair Grow Faster and Longer Without Using Products
- Over-washing can cause hair to lose moisture, leaving it prone to breakage and split ends. Oily haired people should wash hair more often but should not over-wash their hair as that makes the condition worse.
- Before using try experimenting with some oils and see which one is right for you. Using oils like coconut, avocado, almond, olive, or jojoba in the hair before or after washing really does improve the condition in hair and minimizes your chance of getting splitting hair or damaged hair.
- Remember, ask your hairdresser for alternate style options that will reduce the pull on your roots, minimize the need for hair treatments and hot styling tools, and reduce opportunities for hair breakage. Avoid hairstyles that pull hair tightly, such as cornrows and tight ponytails.
- Hot styling tools can cause damage very quickly, so air dry or manually style hair whenever possible. So Keep avoid perming, crimping, chemically or mechanically straightening, curling, and bleaching or repeatedly coloring hair.
- If your hair loss is caused solely by natural hormonal changes related to age, maximizing hair growth through diet and nutrition is the best treatment.
- Some diseases, such as diabetes or lupus, can cause problems with hair growth, and certain individuals experience the loss of clumps or large portions of their hair.
- Trimming hair does not promote faster growth, but may help prevent hair damage that can lead to the appearance of slower or less healthy hair growth. Regularly trimming hair to remove split ends can help prevent split hairs from traveling further up the strand, weakening the hair and making it prone to breakage.
- Be sure to limit your fat into to a healthy level and focus on unsaturated fats and fatty acids such as Omega 3. Fat is also very important to the body because it helps it assimilate vitamins that are necessary for hair growth, like Vitamins A, D, E, and K.