How To Makeup For Deep Set Eyes, Eye Makeup-Style
Eye Makeup-Style is add for short eyes womens who worried about eye makeup….
How To Makeup For Deep Set Eyes:
- Before applying eye shadow, deep set eyes may be the most in need of concealer. Place it under the eye and on the eyelid up to the crease.The eye shape creates the shadows that give
- that same eye shadow colour different depths. So itâ€™s as if youâ€™ve applied different shades of one colour. Start by sweeping a uniform colour across your eyelid. Reflective, slightly shimmery colours are also quite brilliant on deep set eyes.
- Keep black and dark grey shades away from your crease. The three shade method of a light base medium lids, and dark outer lids and crease has to be tweaked a little bit. This is because nature has already filled your crease shadow in for you!
- Apply the eyeliner without being too careful to make it straight in a thicker than usual line. Then go on to smudge it slightly with your finger.
- Remember to use the finger between your middle finger and your pinkie when applying anything on your eyes. Itâ€™s the weakest finger on your hand.
- Follow up with a second, careful line as close to the lash line as possible. Line your waterline for an even better defined eye line.
- Another thing-by emphasis of the dark shadow beyond the crease, those who haven’t had much practice. If you can really blend the eye shadow it can look good if it’s cohesive with the crease. That dark colour must look like it’s steaming out of the crease to look good.