Best Shahi Mutton Haleem Recipe, Haleem Recipe
Haleem Recipe is really healthy traditional cooking recipe. It is very easy to prepare and gives you unique taste of Pakistani Recipes.
Pre-Prep time 15min cooking time 3 or 4 hour serve 4
Meat boneless 750gm
Ginger and Garlic paste 2tbs each
Red Chilli powder 2tbs
Garam masala 1tsp
Green chillies paste 1/4tbs
Ground Mint leaves 1tbs
Chana dal 1/2cup
- Soak wheat & barley to 3 or 6 hour and boil with 1tsp chilli & haldi powder make it tender and grind it.
- Then add all dal & rice with enough water to cook and cook till tender and grind.
- Heat oil, fry onion, add all masala, yogurt, roast for a while then add meat.
- Now add water and cook till tender. Add dal & wheat mixture.
- Grind it in a mixer or grind manually. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Add garam masala to this.
- Serve with fried onion strips, lemon, cilantro, chopped ginger and chat masala.