How to Make Pepperoni Pizza, Homemade Pepperoni Pizza
This is the Recipe for Making Excellent Pepperoni Pizza At Home and now you will enjoy this recipe forever. For more information on making a pizza dough, read the detailed method here.
Ingredients for pizza dough:
Warm water 1-2 cups
Active dry yeast 2-3 teaspoons
Bread flour Three and a half cups
Olive oil 2 tablespoons
Salt 2 teaspoons
Sugar 1 teaspoon
Pizza topping ingredients
- Olive oil
- Tomato sauce
- Mozzarella or parmesan cheese, shredded
- Feta cheese
- Bell peppers, stems
- Italian sausage
- Chopped fresh basil
- Sliced ham
These all ingredients should be sliced well and little cooked for Making Excellent Pepperoni Pizza At Home.
Pizza equipment needed:
A pizza stone
A flat baking sheet
Pizza cutting wheel or knife
Method of making pizza:
- First, take a large bowl and add warm water and some yeast and let it rest for 5 min until it become ready.
- Now add bread flour, olive oil, salt and sugar and mix it with hands and make smooth and elastic dough and mix it well.
- And now take another bowl and coat olive oil around its walls and turn the dough into the bowl and wrap it with plastic cover and let it sit in warm place until its size become double for one and one and a half hours.
- Place a pizza in the oven before placing it reheat oven for 30 min at 450 F.
- Remove the plastic over the dough and punch the dough slowly. Divide dough in half and make balls of it and place each bowl in its own bowl, cover with plastic and let it rest for 10 min.
- Now prepare your toppings, about three cups of tomato sauce and cheese, mushrooms sliced very thin.
- Take one ball of dough and flatten it with your hands, use slightly flour surface. Press the dough with your finger tips and make it 1-2 inch thick. Stretch and turn dough until it will stretch and let it rest for 10 min. use palm where the edges of dough are thicker.
- Now slightly brush your dough with olive oil before toppings and press some more your dough and rest it for 5 min.
- With corn meal lightly sprinkle your pizza peel. Spread tomato sauce on your pizza dough with lots of cheese and place all your toppings you want.
- Sprinkle some corn meal on your baking flat sheet in your oven and see if pizza is easily slide.
- Now bake it for 1-2 min and then check your dough is baked and the cheese gets golden color about 10-15 min. adds more cheese and toppings if you want to.
- Baked it for 10 min more and here is your hot homemade pizza ready.