Pasta With Chees And Creamy Mushroom Recipe
This creamy mushroom is a mushroom lover’s dream recipe. I wanted to share this quick and very, very easy pasta dish. It’s so delicious…
2-3 recipe Sauteed Mushrooms 1-2pound tagliatelle pasta White wine 1 cup heavy cream 3-4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, plus more for grating
- First begin preparing the Sauteed Mushrooms as directed. While mushrooms are cooking, bring a large pot of water to a boil for the tagliatelle pasta.
- When the water has come to a boil, add salt and the pasta.
- Next, while pasta is cooking, add a splash of white wine to the Sauteed Mushrooms and let simmer for 1 minute.
- Add cream and grated cheese and bring to a simmer. Remove pan from heat.
- Finely, when pasta has reached desired consistency, add to pan of mushrooms and stir. Serve warm with extra cheese for grating.