I am Telling You How To Make- Prepare Roti-Pratha, Recipe have taste and Delius for all type people. Crispe, Spice, Tasty, Crunchy.
- 3 Cups flour.
- 5 tbsp Melted ghee or margarine.
- 3 – 6 tbsp Vegetable oil.
- 1 Cup warm milk.
- 1 tsp Salt.
- Sift the flour and salt into a big bowl, add ghee and stir till mixture looks crumbly.
- Slowly pour in the milk and mix properly.
- Knead the dough without adding extra flour till it pulls away from the bowl and forms a soft ball.
- Continue kneading till the dough is slightly sticky, for about 10 minutes.
- Cut the dough into 8 pieces and roll each piece into a ball, flatten it slightly and massage it with ghee.
- Put the flattened balls on a tray and cover it with a wet cloth.
- Let the dough rest for about 5 hours.
- Now evenly oil a rolling pin and work surface with ghee.
- Roll out each ball and extend it into a paper-thin circle, about 9 inches in diameter.
- Heat a skillet on medium flame and grease it with 1 tsp each of a vegetable oil and ghee.
- Fry the roti gently for about 2 minutes till the bottom is properly browned.
- When the bottom is golden brown and speckled and the roti is puffy, take out it and drain on a paper towel.
****Serve this paratha with your favourite…dahi-achar- egg.