How to Make Gol Gappa (Pani Puri),Gol Gappay (Pani Puri) Recipe
Very spicy and testy recipe for dessi recipes lover. I post here How to Make Gol Gappa (Pani Puri) easy recipe.
Ingredients For Golgappa dough:
cup atta 1
cups suji 1/3
tspn Salt 1/2
Oil 3 tbspn
Paani puri masala
Boiled Kala chana or chick pea can
If pani poori masala is not available, mix 1/4 tsp Chilli powder, 1 tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp kala namak, 1/2 tbsp Tamarind pulp and a pinch of Salt.
- Cooking Instructions:
- Oil put into frying pane.
- Mix all the dough ingredients and make a hard dough. Leave it covered for about 5 to 6 hours becasue suji takes time to swell up.
- Now Take a small ball of the dough, roll it out not as thin as paper and not as thick as a puri. Cut into small rounds with the help of a cookie cutter.
- Fry these rounds, four five at a time, on slow fire. Don’t remove as soon as it fluffs up. Wait for it to become crisp. Keep the heat low as we do not want a golden color.
- For golgappa paani:
- Masala pack has instructions on it. Prepare it with cold water. pierce the golgappa from the centre on the thin side of golgappa. stuff 4 to 5 chana or chickpea in it, fill with water and relish.