Dairy Free Roasted Strawberry Shake With Vanila Flavour, Healthy Strawberry Shake
I hope you like this Dairy Free Roasted Strawberry Shake With Vanila Flavour. It’s easy to learn how to make a strawberry milkshake when you follow these simple directions.
For roasted strawberries:
Strawberries, tops removed and cut in half or quartered if large 2 pints
Dark brown sugar 2- 3 tablespoons
Balsamic vinegar 1 tablespoons
Roasted strawberries 1/2 cup
Dairy free coconut milk frozen dessert (I used coconut flavor)1/3 cup
2 teaspoon vanilla paste or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
Coconut milk beverage, as much as needed
- For roasted strawberries:
- First you need to preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- And now add berries, sugar and balsamic vinegar to a 8×8 glass dish. Stir to combine.
- And roast for about 15 minutes until soft but not falling apart and Let cool.
- In a blender add all indredients berries, dairy free coconut milk frozen dessert and vanilla paste. Now turn blender on high and add extra coconut milk beverage if needed.
- If you find the mixture to be too thin simply add more coconut milk frozen dessert.
- If it’s too thick simply thin out with more coconut milk.