Crispy Mini Potato Bites Recipe
You can also twice-bake little fingerling potatoes, and they’ll look just like miniature. These Potato Bites are bursting with the familiar flavors of bacon, cheese and …
- New (red) potatoes (about 10 -15 potatoes)
- Sour Cream and Chive Cream Cheese, softened – 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.)
- Sour Cream – 3 Tbsp.
- Parmesan Cheese – 2 Tbsp.
- Bacon – 4 slices , cooked, crumbled
- Snipped fresh chives – 2 Tbsp.
- Shredded cheese (optional)
- First place potatoes in large saucepan and add enough water to cover. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook 15 min. or until potatoes are tender.
- MeanwhilE, mix cream cheese, sour cream and Parmesan cheese; cover. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Now drain potatoes. Cool slightly. Cut potatoes in half; cut small piece from bottom of each potato half so potato lies flat. Place on serving platter. Top each potato half with 1 tsp. of the cream cheese mixture. ( pipe the topping on, as you would frosting, for nicer presentation.) Sprinkle with bacon and chives, and cheese if desired.