How To Cook Sour Cream Noodle Bake Recipe, Full Of Nutrition and Health Facts
- Ground chuck 2 pounds
- 1 can tomato sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Egg noodles 8 ounces
- Sour cream 1 cup
- Small curd cottage cheese 2 cup
- Sliced green onions 1 cup
- Shredded sharp cheddar cheese 2 cup
- First you need to preheat oven 345F.
- And then Cook the egg noodles according to package directions to al dente.
- Remember while the noodles are cooking in a large skillet brown the ground beef until no longer pink inside. Drain if necessary.
- Now mix the tomato sauce into the skillet with the ground beef, and salt and pepper to taste.
- and reduce the heat to a simmer and continue cooking while putting together the cottage cheese mixture.