A quick family dinner that everyone will love, this macaroni chicken can also be made with vegetarian .
An instant classic and family favorite! This recipe makes the perfect side dish or addition to a family dinner or potluck.
- Chicken boneless 2 cups (breast pieces) (sliced)
- Macaroni 2 cups (boiled)
- Onion 1 chopped cubes
- Yellow red green capsicum 1 each
- Ketchup 2 tbsp
- Crushed red chili 1/2 tsp
- White pepper 1/2 tsp
- Oregano leaves 1 tsp
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Tomato paste 1 tbsp
- Mushrooms 6 chopped
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Cheese for garnish
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Heat up oil in a pan and fry garlic for 1-2 minutes.
- Add chicken and fry for 3-4 minutes in a high flame.
- Add salt, crushed red chili, oregano leaves, white pepper, tomato paste and fry for 2 minutes.
- Take off the pan from stove and add ketchup, mushrooms, onion and red, yellow, green capsicum in it.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add boil macaroni in the pan. Mix well, sprinkle some cheese over it and serve.