How to Cook Quick Macaroni-Chicken Macaroni Recipe, Easy N Spicy
A quick family dinner that everyone will love, this macaroni chicken can also be made with vegetarian .
An instant classic and family favorite! This recipe makes the perfect side dish or addition to a family dinner or potluck.
Â Â Â Â Â Ingredients:
- Â Â Â Chicken boneless 2 cups (breast pieces) (sliced)
- Â Â Â Macaroni 2 cups (boiled)
- Â Â Â Onion 1 chopped cubes
- Â Â Â Yellow red green capsicum 1 each
- Â Â Â Ketchup 2 tbsp
- Â Â Â Crushed red chili 1/2 tsp
- Â Â Â White pepper 1/2 tsp
- Â Â Â Oregano leaves 1 tsp
- Â Â Â Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Â Â Â Tomato paste 1 tbsp
- Â Â Â Mushrooms 6 chopped
- Â Â Â Butter 1 tbsp
- Â Â Â Cheese for garnish
- Â Â Â Oil 1 tbsp
- Heat up oil in a pan and fry garlic for 1-2 minutes.
- Add chicken and fry for 3-4 minutes in a high flame.
- Â Add salt, crushed red chili, oregano leaves, white pepper, tomato paste and fry for 2 minutes.
- Â Take off the pan from stove and add ketchup, mushrooms, onion and red, yellow, green capsicum in it.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Â Add boil macaroni in the pan. Mix well, sprinkle some cheese over it and serve.