How to Make Chicken Fried Pakora, Chicken Fried Pakora
This is easy to prepare, and its tasty and delicious food. I Hop You Like This Recipe at December Rainy weather.
- 1/2 kg boneless chicken
- 2 cup gram flour (besan)
- 1tsp red chili
- 1 tsp crushed cumin seeds
- 1 tsp crushed dry coriander
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 bunch fresh green coriander and mint leaves
- 2 tsp pomegranate seeds (anar daana)
- Oil for frying
- First Cut the chicken in cubes.
- In a bowl mix gram flour,chili. salt, crushed cumin, coriander, fresh mint and
- coriander leaves and pomegranate seeds. Mix it in a water and form a paste form mixture.
- Now add chicken in this mixture.
- Heat oil, Deep fry on medium heat, until golden brown.
- Lift out with a slotted spoon and place on kitchen paper or old newspaper, to help absorb the surplus oil.
*Serve with Green Mango Chutney or any other chutney/sauce of choice.
*Serve hot with sauce of your choice.