Best Cake Batter Rice Krispie Recipe, Krispie Cake Batter Rice
Ounce bag of mini marshmallows-3 10
Cup yellow cake mix-1
Cups rice krispies cereal-7
Ounce container of sprinkles-2
- First, Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat and add marshmallows.
- Then Stir until they begin to melt, adding in cake mix one spoonful at a time so its combined.
- Stir in cereal so it is completely coated with marshmallow mixture.
- Sprinkle in half of the sprinkles and mix. Press into a baking dish and top with remaining sprinkles. Let sit for about 30-32 minutes before cutting.
- May be you know, spraying a knife with nonstick spray helps to cut them!