How to Make Blackberry-strawberries Jam, Easy Mix Fruit Jam
The Homemade Jam is easy to make. Now make your own healthy stuff in 30 Minute, you can choose your own fruit or berries. This homemade jam is so quick to make. Share this to your family and friends.
- strawberries-1&1/3 cups hulled and cut into quarters,
- blackberries- 2&1/4 cup
- unsweetened apple juice or water- 1/2 cup
- raw honey-1/3 – 1 cup
- First you need to wash fruit and drain well. Pulse fruit in a blender or food processor until it is mashed into small chunks.
- Next, Pour fruit into a medium saucepan and add apple juice or water. Gradually stir and mix well. Heat, stirring constantly, over medium high heat until it reaches a full rolling boil that can’t be stirred down.
- And finely add honey all at once and stir well. Store in refrigerator overnight, then freeze.