Baked Chicken Breast with Olives and Grape Tomatoes and Lemon, Best Recipe
- tomatoes, halved 1 pint
- pitted Kalamata olives, halved 1/2 cup
- crumbled feta 2 cup
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- loosely packed fresh parsley leaves 1 cup
- vegetable oil, divided 2 tablespoons
- boneless 4 (6-ounce) , skinless chicken breast halves,
- trimmed salt and pepper to taste
- First, Take a medium bowl Mix all ingredient, combine the tomatoes, olives, feta, parsley, 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Set aside to marinate while you make the chicken.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Now season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoon of oil followed by the seasoned chicken breasts.
- Cook until browned on both sides and no longer pink in the middle, about 5 minutes per side.
- Serve the tomato-olive mixture over the chicken, then serve.