No Bake Chocolate, Caramel, Toffee & Pecan Cheesecake Parfait Recipe
I hope you like this delesious, dessert recipe with chocolate, caramel, toffee & pecan cheesecake parfait recipe.
Heavy whipping cream 2 cup
Powdered sugar 1/2 cup
Cream cheese, softened 6 ounces
Dark chocolate, melted 7 ounces
Vanilla 1 teaspoon
Crushed Oreo cookies 13-14 substitute crushed Graham crackers 1 cup
Heath Bar Bits 1/2cup
Chopped pecans 1/2 cup
Caramel sauce 3-6 tablespoons
- First, In the bowl of an electric mixer, use the whisk attachment to combine the whipping cream and powdered sugar until the mixture thickens and stiff peaks begin to form.
- Remember, Switch to the paddle/beater attachment. Add the cream cheese to the mixture and beat well until it’s very smooth.
- Add 2 ounces of the melted chocolate and the vanilla to the cream cheese mixture and mix well; scrape down the sides of the bowl once with a spatula to ensure everything has been incorporated.
- Using 4 canning jars (one-cup/250 ml size) or glass mugs*, place a layer of Oreo crumbs (about 2 tablespoons per jar) in each jar.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of the chocolate-cream cheese filling on top of the crusned Oreos. Then add 2 teaspoons of the Heath Bits and 2 teaspoons of the chopped pecans.
- And then another layer of Oreos (about 1-2 tablespoons). And then 2-3 tablespoons of the chocolate-cream cheese mixture. And Now then 2 teaspoons each of the Heath Bits and pecans.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the caramel sauce to each parfait.
- And add remaining Heath Bits and pecans on top of the caramel.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours and enjoy!