Almond Rice Pudding (Phirni Recipe) New Style Almond Rice Pudding
New style for sweet lover’s. It is a very popular dish from the Panjab and people who love eating Kheer will surely like this dessert. This dish is quite easy and simple to make and is an ideal dessert during festivals or religious rituals at home.
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tbsp rice
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/4th cup blanched almonds (sliced)
- 1 tsp green cardamom (crushed)
- 1/2 tsp kewra essence
- silver paper (varak)
How to Make Almond Rice Pudding:
- Soak rice in water for few hours, then drain water and grind rice into a smooth paste.
- In a non-stick saucepan bring milk. Over a moderatly low heat add rice, sugar and cardamom and stir constantly till milk turns thick.
- Remove from heat and add almonds.
- Put in serving bowl and chill.
- Garnish the badam phirni with silver paper (varak) and serve.
Note: For Delicious and Best Taste present Cool