How Can You Stop Your Hair from Falling Out, Stop Hair from Falling
Think hair loss is a condition that only affects men, or women as they hit menopause.
Women are leading increasingly stressful lives, with pressures that didn’t exist for their forebears.
They are now having to maintain successful careers as well as fulfilling the role of wife, mother and homemaker. The body reacts to stress by producing more free radicals, which cause damage and, in some cases, hair falls out.’
And there are other reasons why premature hair loss is increasingly common these days: crash dieting, low iron levels, hormone changes post-pregnancy and certain medications can have an impact.
Genes also play their part – if your mother has thin hair then you, too, are at risk. For women, losing our hair can have a profound emotional impact.
Thankfully, the solution could be as simple as reviewing your diet. ‘Hair is made up of protein, so it is important to increase your intake of meat, fish and eggs,’ says Kingsley.
Stop hair falling:
Many reasons to falling hair, But there are some suggestion for your help;
- Hair is made of keratin, which is a kind of protein, the more protein you consume the more hair you can grow! And the less likely hair will fall out. The best sources of protein are milk, egg whites and fish.
- Do not stress out! When you are losing your mane you get worried. And this causes stress, which causes more hair fall. The solution to stop hair falling out is to not think or stress about it. Do some meditation or yoga to calm the mind.
- -Take the following hair vitamins to stop hair falling out: biotin, prenatal pills, Vitamin C, D, A and B. Minerals like potassium are essential for keeping your tresses intact and strong.
- Stop bad habits like: smoking, drinking alcohol and caffeine as they will hamper the immune system and cause further hair fall
- Also avoid carbonated sodas all of which will weaken your immune system and make your hair weak and easier to fall out
- To stop hair falling out, be sure to exercise at least 4 times a week for a minimum of thirty minutes. This will allow sweat to clean out and unclog your hair pores. The exercise will also make you healthy which will help you grow longer and stronger tresses
- Avoid any rough treatment to the tresses. Do not perform any unnecessary brushing, combing, heating or handling of your mane. Excessive use of these tools and techniques will weaken the hair at the root level and cause hair fall.
- To stop hair falling out, cut off all split ends to allow your mane to grow healthy and to prevent further damage. A trim every eight weeks will be enough to stop the split ends from infecting other newly grown tresses.
- It’s very important after washing your hair to make sure it’s completely dried before going to bed. When we fall asleep our hair rubs up against each other, and when it’s wet and heavy, it will easily break. If you towel dry your hair, try not to be so aggressive with your scalp. Rigorously drying your hair with a towel will have the same effect as scraping through your hair with your fingernails.