Hand Care- Beautiful Hands and Nail Care Tips
Hand are most visible part ofÂ body . Most of the people care their face , use lot of mask and go lot of expend money on facial every month , but some time ignore their hands. Hands speak a lot about you. They tell how much you care about yourselves, how you live your life and love your body. It is said that hands reduce a womanâ€™s age several years. Beautiful hands make your personality make your personality much more impressive. Here are some tips on hand care. In order to sustain women beauty, hand care and feet care are very important. These two are the most important parts of human body. Hands manifest the cleanliness of a women and similarly feet play an indispensable role in the beauty of a women. The hand care tips given below in Urdu will help you to take care of the skin of your hands. The tips will be according to the type of skin e,g dry, oily etc. Similarly, the feet care tips will guide you to keep them soft and fresh and avoid any skin problems.
Tips for hand care
- Before venturing out, use sunscreen lotion on hands. It would save skin from sun exposure which damages skin. Create a mixture of glycerin, lemon juice and a few drops of rose water. Use it to massage your hands thrice a week. For keeping your hands soft and supple forever, use special treatments like a warm oil bath and herbal therapies. A protective barrier would always be helpful for your skin.
- Take care not to let the skin on hands dry. Moisturize them often to keep off the winkles. Put the hands again in water after washing them with soap, and scrub them with salt. Then dry the hands with a towel and apply a hand cream or lotion. Moisturizer would ensure healthy skin and also save them from cold which often leads to colds and flu infections.
- Increase the time between coloring your nails. It would help better and healthy nails to develop. Never remove cuticles. There presence protects your nails from infection. Nails are sometimes so soft that they often break. In such a case, it is recommended to soak the nails in warm olive oil for around twenty minutes every alternate day to make them hard and unbreakable. While eating, nails could get stains. To remove these stains, it is suggested to soak the nails in lemon water. Avoid using acetone polish removers for these dry out nails.
- Make a habit of using hand cream often. Keep a bottle of it in a place which you visit frequently. Apply hand care cream several times in a day for keeping the hands soft and smooth.
- Keep gloves while gardening or washing dishes. It would protect your hands from dust, pollution and chemical reactions at all times by wearing gloves while doing.
- Keep patting your hands dry frequently. It would prevent the evaporation from drying out water or fungal infections from developing.
- Cornmeal cleanse and softens hands efficiently. So you can extensively use it. Rubbing cormeal on the hands is very helpful, if the hands get greasy.
This homemade hand cleansing tip is very effective.apply on hand and write me about result.All these things will be at home.
Mix all the ingredient and make a paste and apply on the hand and leave for some time .after this clean your hands.
The word â€˜manicureâ€™ is derived from the Latin word â€˜manusâ€™ (meaning -hand) cure (care).
Purpose of manicure
Prevent hang â€“ nail formation.
Prevents nail damages like splits, tears, and fragile tips.
The accompanying massage of the hands improve and increase the blood circulation, suppleness and flexibilityÂ of the hands and wrist.
Discourages wrinkling of the skin on the hand, which is one of the first body part to show the sign of aging.