How to Care for Your Eyes, Tips to Protect Your Eyes
Eyes are the windows through which we view the world around us. Either way, there’s no question that we place great value on our eyes and our vision.
Given the important function our eyes perform for us, it would seem to follow that we’d give them the best care possible, but sometimes we get too busy or we forget to do a few simple things that can keep our eyes healthy.
Take a look at your health and food. Take adequate rest. Rest will refresh the eyes and help them work more efficiently. Exercise regularly to improve blood circulation. Only then your eyes are sure to receive enough oxygen for good performance. Changing your eating habits can make your eyes healthy. Make sure your daily meal include vegetables like carrots that are rich in carotene. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables like carrots, spinach, papaya and mangoes. All these are rich in beta carotene which helps to have healthy eyes. Given below are some eye care tips for beautiful and attractive eyes.
Tips to Protect Your Eyes:
- Drinking lots of water helps to flush out waste from the body. Drink at least 12 glasses of water to avoid any kind of puffiness in the eyes.
- Milk is a good and safe natural cleanser. Use a clean cotton ball dipped in milk to clean your eyes.
- Regularly apply oil mixed in glycerin to your eye lashes and eye brows to keep them dense and dark.
- Dip a cotton pad in a cup of water overnight. Strain this in the morning and add 1 cup of plain water to this. Splash the eyes with this water or wash them with the help of an eye cup.
- Before going to bed, splash closed eyes 20 times with cold water then 20 times with warm water. This technique can be applied during the day but use the warm water first. To revived tired eyes, apply fresh apple peel and rest for a few minutes.
- Wearing Sunglasses is a must. Everyone knows how UV rays damages one’s eyes and good sunglasses can prevent this damage.