How To Make Easy Cheesy Breadsticks Recipe
Don’t forget to SHARE this so it will be SAVED to your Cook Book. I hope you enjoye this easy cheesy breadsticks
- 2 (10 ounce) can prepared pizza crust
- Butter, melted 1- 2 tablespoon
- Provolone cheese, shredded- 1/3 cup
- Parmesan cheese – 2 tablespoon
- Dried basil – 1 tablespoon
- Garlic salt – 1/3 teaspoon
- First you need to Preheat oven to 425.
- Now unroll pizza dough onto a greased cookie sheet and brush with butter.
- Next step sprinkle cheeses and spices evenly over the dough.
- With a pizza cutter, cut dough lengthwise into 12 long strips. Then cut those in half to make 24 strips.
- Do not seperate strips.
- Here bake for 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Finaly recut along each strip and remove from cooking sheet.
- Serve sticks warm with marinara sauce.